OPERA NORTH IS SERIOUS ABOUT YOUR SAFETY AND OURS.
Opera North has partnered with the National Park Service and the Saint-Gaudens National Historic Park to create a national park for the arts at Blow-Me-Down Farm in Cornish, NH. This summer and in accordance with CDC and NH guidance, Opera North is pleased to bring its Summerfest 2021 season to Blow-Me-Down Farm and the Lebanon Opera House.
Please see below for key aspects of our performance plan at Blow-Me-Down Farm specific to health screenings, physical distancing, the use of face coverings, and cleaning.
- Opera North will follow CDC COVID-19 guidance and New Hampshire's Universal Best Practices document.
- All singers, creative times, orchestra, crew, staff, and volunteers will be required to be fully vaccinated by July 1.
- Patrons will be asked to not attend if they are experiencing symptoms associated with COVID-19.
- For patron safety, Opera North recommends that all customers, employees, and volunteers wear a face covering at all times while under the big-top tent or in the Lebanon Opera House.
- At outdoor performance venues, patrons may remove their masks/face coverings when no other individuals outside their cohort are within 6 feet.
- A minimum of an 8-foot buffer will be maintained between unmasked performers and the audience when performing indoors.
- We will adhere to CDC guidelines for cleaning moderate-high touch surfaces. This includes all surfaces in the tent (chairs, music stands), public spaces in the house (if used), and port-a-potties.
- Alcohol-based hand sanitizer and portable wash stations will be available throughout the site for company members and patrons.